2161 ratings (3.993 average)
What's new in this version (1.9.3):
* ver 1.9.3
- Improve to rotate screen
* ver 1.9.2
- Improve to display image at Image viewer
* ver 1.9.1
- Add a popup menu for change view
- Improve scanning speed
- Improve canceling
* ver 1.9.0
- Improve the Notification text color
- Improve memory usage at slide show
- Thumbnails are saved at cache
* ver 1.8.9
- Recovary audio streaming play - Th
== Store 7 GB in SkyDrive from Your Android Device ==
This is a Android SkyDrive client.
It is not a viewer. support to manage files on SkyDrive.
Microsoft’s SkyDrive service is a nice chunk of cloud storage—7 GB, to be exact. Now you can view, download, and send your files in SkyDrive from your Android phone with Browser for SkyDrive.
You can download and upload and browsing the SkyDrive.
< Supported >
* Safety Login - It is done through the Microsoft's Live web site so we never know your email or password.
* Upload / Download - Background or Interactive
* Create folder
* Send a Link
* Thumbnails View(Grid view)
* Share to - by other APPs (like Gallery)
* Shared folder browsing (Read and download only)
* Below functions are not supported SkyDrive API.
- Mesh service(Sync folder).
- Group Folder
- Upload Audio files
Refer this - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/live/hh826545#fileformats
< Notice >
SkyDrive API support the following files:
- Documents (PDF, text , and Microsoft Office files)
- Photos (common image file formats)
- Videos (H.264 and Windows Media Video (.wmv))
- Audio (downloading any audio file type, and uploading wav only, is supported)
< Usage >
1. first time, you need to login from Menu.
2. after you login, you can access SkyDrive.
3. If you don't want to use SkyDrive anymore. You should logout it.
Please read, How to use the buttons.
Are you Dropbox user?
If you need a new feature, please mail me.
I will try to implement your needs ^^
---- Translation Project ------
Give your hand to localize 'Browser for SkyDrive'
Translate 'Browser for SkyDrive'in your language. It would be helpful to people all over the world.
If you want to join to the 'Browser for SkyDrive' Translation Project, please mail me(firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the permission to access the files