21321 ratings (4.349 average)
What's new in this version (1.8.5):
Added ability to move/copy files and folders!
Multiple select files and folders with a long press
Bug fixes and security improvements
With 5GB free, Box makes it easy to access and edit your files, share content and stay connected with your team from anywhere on any device.
* Share important files with your coworkers
* Have your presentation at your fingertips
* Comment on documents on the go
* View updates to your spreadsheet instantly
Box allows you to do all these things and more! Box OneCloud is our ecosystem of apps where you can annotate, e-sign and do more with your favorite productivity apps. More than 120,000 companies - including 92% of the FORTUNE 500, rely on Box for simple, secure content sharing.
Box for Android lets you:
* Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
* Secure content with file-level encryption, passcode and auto logout when app is closed
* Via Box OneCloud, open and edit Box files in other apps installed on your device
* Save content directly to Box from more than 50+ compatible apps
* Upload multiple images, videos and files from the SD card
* Save files to your SD card for offline access
* Easily share files and folders with links
* Invite colleagues to shared folders and leave comments on files for them (note that you’ll need to grant permission for the app to access your contacts – we only use this permission to quickly retrieve email addresses when you want to invite collaborators, and we do NOT store any contact information on Box’s servers)
* Find content fast with built-in search
* Save files you edit or create in other Android apps to your Box account and access Box files from within other Android apps using the File Picker
* Add a widget or shortcut to a file or folder on your home screen to see updates on files by colleagues
"I haven't taken my laptop on the road since I started with Box. I run the entire company off my tablet." - Lance Locher, Founder, Clear Channel - TTN
“In this firm, there's been a huge move to a new mobile workforce. Having cloud-based, mobile access to our content has saved an immeasurable amount of time." - Greg Dasher, Integrated Projects Director, Balfour Beatty Construction
For more information about 50 GB promotions, visit:
Last comments from Android Market
This app is a life saver. It's now so easy to link all of my files together, and access them from any of my devices.
Need to be able to select folder to download to, and be able to download folders.
Excellent, stable and, at times, has been a lifesaver.
Finally! Thank you. I really need this app so I can easily access some ofmy critical docs and music!
25mb limit to uploading is stupid when u have 5 gigs available
Sould allow download, otherwise great app
Love this app.. makes file sharing so much easier :)
This like a freaking awesome app i cant live without it :)
SSAS Resource (****)
Excellent file sharing application for an excellent mobile OS.
Great app! Angela m