88 ratings (3.727 average)
What's new in this version (1.2.15):
- Important security update. Fixes SSL flaw that could lead to certain metadata being compromised by man-in-the-middle attacks. User document security is not affected by the SSL flaw, but this is nonetheless an important update and should be applied immediately.
Breezy lets you print or fax any document, directly from your Android device.
Breezy gives you three easy ways to print:
1) Search for one public printers in the Breezy Partner Network, using the “Nearby Printers” option. We have thousands of locations already, with thousands more coming soon. (Some network partners, such as FedEx Office locations, may charge a fee for printing.)
2) Print for free to your own printers using the Breezy Connector software (available now for Windows PCs and coming soon to Mac).
3) Print to your company’s printers (where available - your company must be a Breezy corporate customer).
4) (Bonus!) Breezy’s also the only print app in the store that lets you send faxes too (requires purchase of Breezy Credits). Just enter the number and tell us whether you want a coverpage, and you’re all set.
Customers call Breezy “awesome”, “a great app”, and “a must-have for business travelers”, and the the NYT called us a solution to the “more and more annoying” problem of having to “move off your phone and onto your computer” to print.
Breezy is made by a small team of passionate developers, and we welcome your feedback as we continue to improve the app. Thanks for your support!
- In-app purchases not working on Android Market 3.4.4
- Unable to "Preview" plain text files opened with a Share intent from another application
-Rotating the Print Summary screen repeatedly causes a memory leak and eventually crashes the app
- When using On-Device Encryption, if attempting to send a document > 4MB the app will hang and must be force-stopped
- Rotating the Print Website screen after a web page has loaded causes the web page to zoom in
- If you navigate back to the map screen via the back key, the blue dot representing your location disappears
We're working hard on all of them. Stay tuned!