240 ratings (4.463 average)
What's new in this version (1.8.1-free):
Check out the paid version with better ICS compatibility and a new 3x5 cells grid: http://goo.gl/a0cEd
- proper support for QVGA (320x240) devices
- textual labels for all cell widgets
- new app cache indicator
- "back button" can be shown / hidden
- yellow and red state icons for battery in status bar
- dim background wallpaper in full screen mode
- many other internal improvements
Tired of browsing through the endless setting menus? Want to have most important settings & shortcuts at a single easily accessible place? Try Quicker - a highly configurable app for all your settings and shortcuts!
This is a free version of Quicker with restricted functionality and with ads.
Check out a full version with ICS support and other cool features: http://goo.gl/a0cEd
Note: if you experience issues with brightness widget on Android 4.0 make sure you have no SwipePad running. It breaks this function.
- Brightness (w/ Screen Dimmer for convenient usage of the phone in the darkness)
- Ringer mode
- Volume streams
- Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot*
- Mobile Data**
- Call settings
- Screen timeout
- Airplane mode
- Auto rotation
- Screen lock pattern
- Free memory (internal, external)
- App cache
- Digital clock
- Application shortcuts
- Flashlight (screen and LED)***
- Battery indicator in status bar
- Settings backup (configure once and restore at any time later)
- Quick launch via status bar shortcut or by long-pressing hardware "search" button
Quicker uses following permissions:
- "Storage" for backup / restore feature
- "GPS location" for switching GPS on/off (see **)
- "Take picture & video" for LED flashlight
- "Directly call" for the shortcut widget when you adding a direct call shortcut
- "Reading log data" for being able to report issues
- "System tools" permissions for changing various system settings
- "Internet access" for admobs advertisement
Quicker uses these permissions for the purposes listed above only.
*) Not available for some Android version and phones
**) Direct switch is available for some Android versions and phones
***) LED flashlight might not be compatible to some phones
NOTE 1: Install Quicker to the phone memory (not SD card) to let Quicker to install a status bar shortcut after phone restarts.
NOTE 2: Although Quicker does its best to switch Mobile Data, GPS and WiFi Hotspot with a single click, there are devices / Android versions where these settings cannot be switched directly. In such cases shortcuts to stock settings are available only.
Why shortcuts only? Because Android security model does not allow installed applications to change secure system parameters. This is done to protect users from malicious application that can misuse those parameters otherwise.
Halfbit™ is a trade mark by Sergej Shafarenka