3836 ratings (4.592 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.84):
- Icons can now be assigned to calendars (just tap the blue button under "Settings", "Visibility/Download")
- A custom pattern for the reminder vibration can be configured (e.g. short-long-short).
- The new improved time picker is enabled by default ("Settings", "Display and Use", "General", "Use improved time picker")
- Bug fixes (e.g. for directly synced monthly recurring events o
CalenGoo is a calendar app that can sync with Android calendar and Google Calendar. It is designed to make it easier and faster to work with your calendar on your phone. Five different calendar views (day, week, month, agenda, landscape day) give you a good overview over your upcoming events. To make rescheduling events easy, they can be moved or copied via drag&drop in the day, week, month and landscape day view.
If you have any problems please contact email@example.com! (Please ensure that you are using the correct email, someone in the reviews said he didn't get an answer, but I re-checked my emails and I did not get any email from him.)
- Drag&Drop support to move, copy, open and delete events
- Widgets to see your events on your home screen without opening the app: day widget (4x1, 4x2, 4x3), week widget (4x3, 4x4, 5x5), month widget (4x3, 4x4, 5x5) and agenda widget (different sizes from 2x1 up to 5x5). In the month 4x4 widget you can tap a single day to directly open it. The agenda widgets can be (optionally) scrollable (but under Android 2.x this requires a special home screen manager).
- Zoomable month view
- Configurable startup view (day, view, month, agenda)
- When adding recurring events you can use the same rules that you can use in Google Calendar, e.g. you can create events "on Monday and Thursday every two weeks" or "every last Friday in a month".
- Direct sync with Google Calendar option e.g. to download all historical data and to be able to assign icons to events
- Predefined and custom icons can be assigned when syncing directly ( http://android.calengoo.com/icons )
- Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date
- Search function (with optional advanced options like "Whole words" and "Case sensitive")
- Customizable hardware buttons (e.g. you can assign the "Today" function to the "back" button)
- Sync with Google Tasks
- Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works.
- Repeatable, snooze-able reminders using a custom sound (e.g. an MP3 file from your phone) or one of the built-in sounds. You can choose a different sound for each calendar.
- The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed ( http://android.calengoo.com/birthdays )
- Events can be sent as SMS or email. When sending them as email an ICS file is attached that the recipient can use to import the event into his own calendar.
- Functions to export/import entire calendars as ICS files.
- Completable events and floating events ( http://android.calengoo.com/completable )
For more details please see here:
And if you have any problems, suggestions or questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Additionally you can add ideas or vote for ideas on http://calengooandroid.uservoice.com
Last comments from Android Market
Mr. Massagie (**)
I bought this app because of its features. Mainly how you can set up recurring events. Sadly when I set up one I can't edit one from the series.
Great app! Syncs seemlessly with google account. Devs update the app like once a week!! Nice work!
This is great! I have it on my ipod and I was very pleased to see it for android. I love all the features. Yes! Ringtone is costumizable.
Love this app works like my fav pda calendar. Developer responded quickly to a question I had. Great!
Love the app but Holidays from Google calendar and Facebook birthdays are showing on two days, the actual day and the one before it
The best calendar app by far. You can stop looking any further.
Make the scrolling more faster and fluid. Have transparency option for monthly widget.
Good App But... Good app but the widget formats seems useles unless you have a tab and not a smart phone. Encountered FCs when enabling Tasks. Would be even better if there are Repeats based on completion date. - HTC Des
Best calendaring software for Android. Love the day widget too. I would love to see added support for franklin covey ,t asks then I would give it 5.
Blows the others out of the park!!! This is a seriously good piece of software. I would even say, despite it needing more customisation option for example could we not have coloured fonts instead of fonts surrounded bcy colours in