58 ratings (3.328 average)
What's new in this version (2.11):
* Look and feel of score cards enhanced.
* You can now specify extra data for inclusion in the score card. This can include some or all of: Par, Stroke Index, Length of hole.
* It's now easier to enter scores when playing a round, using bigger keys and less key presses.
* When playing 9 hole courses, you can now specify you want to play 18 holes. This can be either twice round the one course or once round each of 2 course
This prize winning golf app is the best golf GPS application for Android phones:
- See distance from your current position to green and hazards.
- Unique display of detailed pictures of complete golf hole, remainder of hole or close-up of green.
- Pictures oriented with green at the top of the screen and tee at the bottom.
- Text display if you prefer.
- Choice of yards or metres.
- Download GPS golf course maps from us or map courses yourself on the phone.
- We will create a map of your local golf course for you if it's not already mapped. Course mapping requests are completed within 2-5 days.
- All golf courses are professionally mapped.
- Record scores during a round and review later.
- 30 day free trial.
- Full version is a one-off cost of only US$19.99, €14.99, £12.99, AUS$19.99, etc. No hidden or recurring costs.
For more information please visit www.caltonhillgolf.com
Last comments from Android Market
Brill app highly recommended
Great help with club choice. Can't live without it (on the course!)
Awesome app and they mapped my home course within a couple of days
Too few courses to rate, why url lookup for course... java error? Pictures of augusta are cartoonish.
Clark Kent (**)
When this program is installed on my droid it causes my screen to jump all over the place. I really like the program. But its not usable.
Never had an opportunity to try it because my course has not been made available. Sent the request, waited for a month! V.poor.
Great app for golfers. Easy to use, they even created my local courses for me. Excellent support as well.
Super simple to map courses they dont have that you know...would also like to see % of stats,fair,green,and putts per rd