49 ratings (4.388 average)
What's new in this version (2.11):
* Look and feel of score cards enhanced.
* You can now specify extra data for inclusion in the score card. This can include some or all of: Par, Stroke Index, Length of hole.
* It's now easier to enter scores when playing a round, using bigger keys and less key presses.
* When playing 9 hole courses, you can now specify you want to play 18 holes. This can be either twice round the one course or once round each of 2 course
This prize winning golf app is the best golf GPS application for Android phones:
- See distance from your current position to green and hazards.
- Unique display of detailed pictures of complete golf hole, remainder of hole or close-up of green.
- Pictures oriented with green at the top of the screen and tee at the bottom.
- Text display if you prefer.
- Choice of yards or metres.
- Download GPS golf course maps from us or map courses yourself on the phone.
- We will create a map of your local golf course for you if it's not already mapped. Course mapping requests are completed within 2-5 days.
- All golf courses are professionally mapped.
- Record scores during a round and review later.
- Cost is a one-off payment. No hidden or recurring costs.
For more information please visit www.caltonhillgolf.com
Last comments from Android Market
I love this app especially seeing the hazards on courses ive not played before
Great app, very easy to use. I tried the free and liked it that much I bought this.
Brill app highly recommended
Has no courses in ares and difficultto het them . Not worth it !
Used for 3 or 4 rounds...love this app. Very accurate on my Droid so far...if u sleep the screen as often as possible, battery lasts a whole round
Great app. Easy to operate, and developer is accessible and willing to help you with any problems.
Works very well. Can use text view and shut off data if battery is low. Would love scorecard like Intelligolf for bets and calculating handicaps.
Only courses I play no maps. Skydroid is cheaper and just as good
"Best GPSapp"For sure.Mapping courses on the phone is so easy,Only CON is that score card is dull,no stats FW&GIR,"Great$&support" Golfers Must Have