4 ratings (5.000 average)
What's new in this version (1.0):
Push actions unlocks the ability to send commands from http://www.pushactions.com to your Android device.
*IMPORTANT* Push Actions does nothing on its own. It is an add-on for the app Text Actions. Before purchasing Push Actions, please install the free app Text Actions.
*Requires* Android 2.2+
How does it work?
1) Install both Text Actions and Push Actions on your Android device
2) Link Text Actions with your Google Account
3) Log in with the same Google Account at http://www.pushactions.com
4) Type what you want your phone to do, hit enter, and watch the magic happen
directions to [location]
go to [website]
listen to [song/artist/album]
map of [location]
navigate to [location]
share [text to share]
sms [contact, message]
speak [text to say]
What are some practical uses of this app?
- Send SMS from your computer
- Start listening to music on your device without unlocking your phone
- Copy an address from a website and open it with your device's map application
- Share URLs between your PC and Android device
- In a meeting and left your phone on your desk? Make sure it's silenced using your laptop
- Prank your friends by making your phone speak while they are using it