936 ratings (3.012 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.31):
Updated ScoreLoop v3.0.2
Added ScoreLoop v3.0
Added more awards
DroidPool 3D is a 8-ball pool billard game with challenges, awards and scores.
- 2 players mode (vs droid or vs a friend). Be the first player to pocket your set of balls, 1-7 (solids) or 9-15 (stripes), then pocket the 8-ball.
- Challenge yourself or a friend in a Chrono challenge mode. Enter all balls as fast as you can.
- Challenge yourself or a friend in a Blast challenge mode. Enter all balls before they blow. You have 30 seconds for each ball.
- Full 3d viewing with tilt and zoom.
- Aim assist using virtual pad.
- Easy shot assist.
- 4 camera views (Top, Player, opposite, aimed ball)
- Leaderboards and achievements (Blast and Chrono mode) managed by ScoreLooop & openFeint which bring social gaming.
- Play billards and snooker with realistic 3D effects and physics.
- Choose multiple 3D environments
- Smooth and smart animation (camera, cue, ball, explosion,...)
Tegra HD Ready (THD).
If you like it, please rate it.
Last comments from Android Market
Slow and not responsive on htc legend...
Keep up the improvements you're doing well but everythings white with no icons on my milestone 2
Sucks bad. Gakaxy s
It kept freezing on me an it wouldn't let me move the pool stick so u could get a good shot.. would be cool if easier to play. Uninstall
The controls SUCK!
Pretty bad responsiveness. Uninstalled
Not bad! Have marked down a little as aiming needs some work. Its hard to get game to register your touch for aiming