35 ratings (4.886 average)
What's new in this version (4.0):
- changed all references from Android Market to Google Play Store
- improved Google Play Store page handling
- improved hardware key handling (now you can use D-pad center or Enter to launch the top listed app)
- now possible to add shortcuts to the homescreen via the long-press menu
- added a filter to show partially installed apps (apps that get lost if the SD card is damaged or removed)
App dialer is an app launcher that can be used to find installed apps and start them very quickly. Today's Android devices have a lot of memory that users often spend on apps and games. Some users have as much as 400 applications installed on their device and navigating a list of apps or swiping between screens and screens of app icons just to find one can take a lot of time.
App Dialer can be used to quickly filter a large list of apps down to just a few or even just one item in just a few seconds.
There are a few app launching apps out there but what sets App Dialer from the rest is the way app list is filtered. Instead of using an awkward on-screen QWERTY keyboard, App Dialer comes with a built-in numeric keyboard. You can just dial out apps' names just like you would dial a spellable phone number. Want the Browser? Dial 2769737 (spelled "browser"). Want the Gallery? Dial 4255379 (spelled "gallery"). It is that easy!
App Dialer highlights:
- easy to use
- can be started by long-pressing the search button (if your device has it)
- can be started via a notification icon
- starts fast, can be made even faster by turning off icons
- quick dial for up to 10 favorite apps
- pin selected apps to the top of the list
- donation-supported, but otherwise free and ad-free!
Do you want help? We are here for you! Please see the App Dialer's website for frequently asked questions. If your question is not there, send us an e-mail message so we can help you.
App Dialer's website: