227 ratings (4.132 average)
What's new in this version (1.5.3):
- Added video tutorial in help and on the Play Store
- Added option to set reminder for future feedings (requested feature)
- Several bugs fixed
Use this app as a tool to help you keep track of breast/bottle feedings. You're a new parent and you're tired and learning so much that every tool you use helps!
- Keep track of your baby's breast/bottle feeding times with notes such as medications given
- When feeding with a bottle, you can record the amount your baby has had
- Know at a glance when last fed!
- Have feeding "groups" for intermittent feeding or multiple sides.
- Tap the Android Breast Feeding Tabulator App icon in the main window to take a picture with the camera and have a thumbnail picture of your baby there!
- Some useful statistics can be seen in the Stats Page
- Share this app with friends if you've found it helpful :-)
- Set reminder for future feedings (can be turned off in Settings)
Full featured, FREE, ad supported version
Internet needed to display ads
Camera to take picture for thumbnail
SD Card access to backup data
Last comments from Android Market
I love this app. It really helps me keep track of feedings; last breast used, length of feeding, bottle or breast, how many feeding, and last time fed
I download this when wifey was labor... N I would like to say thanks to the creator or this, cause as she ran and us it (it helped her and me as well
Amazing! My wife couldn't be happier. Much Thx to the programmer!!
Fantastic, developer very responsive to feedback.
This is an excellent, FREE, & easy-to-use app. I've been able to start a feeding & answer a call or go on FB & my data is still there! THNX!
Clunky, esp if only needed to track bottle feedings and diapers. Better free apps for this out there.
@beth: You can edit the time before hitting Save Group if you forgot to hit Finish when your were finished.
Can't edit when we fall asleep during feedings and forget to hit finished. Used for weeks till found baby care.
Ease of use could b better but I like app overall baby ESP is easier to use but it is exclusively breast feeds
Very well done!