3 ratings (4.667 average)
What's new in this version (1.5.3):
- Added video tutorial in help and on the Play Store
- Added option to set reminder for future feedings (requested feature)
- Several bugs fixed
Use this app as a tool to help you keep track of breast/bottle feedings. You're a new parent and you're tired and learning so much that every tool you use helps!
- Keep track of your baby's breast/bottle feeding times with notes such as medications given
- When feeding with a bottle, you can record the amount your baby has had
- Know at a glance when last fed!
- Have feeding "groups" for intermittent feeding or multiple sides.
- Tap the Android Breast Feeding Tabulator App icon in the main window to take a picture with the camera and have a thumbnail picture of your baby there!
- Some useful statistics can be seen in the Stats Page
- Share this app with friends if you've found it helpful :-)
- Set reminder for future feedings
Internet needed to display ads
Camera to take picture for thumbnail
SD Card access to backup data