30 ratings (4.033 average)
What's new in this version (4.93):
* Added 100 grammar exercises, so almost all grammar topics are covered by exercises now, while before, there were only grammar exercises on ser and estar.
* Made it possible to practice "previous errors"
* Added some image vocabulary exercises.
* Made it possible to move the app to SD.
* Fixed a problem which caused displays to flicker on certain devices.
Gain a mastery of Portuguese!
Portuguese Class contains a complete written offline Portuguese course, together with interactive verb, vocabulary and grammar exercises.
Great support when you learn Portuguese. Easy to practice your verb conjugations, vocabulary, grammar and phrases with.
In this demo, only the first semester is available:
* Present tense
* 300 words
* Basic grammar
* 30 useful phrases
And the following features:
* Highly customizable exercises on all of the above, with a fun awards system which makes practicing fun, with separate awards for the vocabulary, verbs, grammar and speaking exercises.
* Keeping track of your progress by saving statistics and summaries of all done exercises, together with errors made.
The fun of this demo lies in its fun, addictive and useful exercises.
The full version comes with tons of content, while the content of this demo is rather limited.
The app also contains a fun speaking exercise, which should not be taken very seriously as it is now Also, although basic voices are included, it is also possible to enable additional higher quality voices from within the app, but these have to be bought first from the third party company Svox.
If you are serious about learning Portuguese, please give this demo a try.
Note: If you have problems with the audio, please read
We believe in a long term strategy for this app and customer feedback is very important to us. If there is something you do not like, please contact us at our developer email instead of giving us a 1 star rating. If you give us a 1 star rating, we do not even get your details so we cannot contact you back to solve the problem. If you contact us with a remark or problem and we fail to help you within a few days/weeks, depending on the severity of the problem, we understand that you give us a bad rating.
* Writing exercises: the word, verb and grammar exercises will get a “writing” instead of multiple choice option, which will present the user with a textbox to type in instead of the multiple choice questions, for a bit more of a challenge.
* Image exercises, such as on clock times.
* Making it possible to add your own words and phrases to the app through http://www.languageshq.com.
Last comments from Android Market
good, would like to see even more material presented for free...
Its good for beginers