0 ratings (0.000 average)
What's new in this version (1.1):
Are you having trouble remembering all the details of your children's lives? Do you want all your child's records and information at your fingertips? My Children’s Journal can help. One of the keys to healthy and happy children involves successfully keeping track of their busy lives. Do what’s best for your children by keeping track your child's life.
- Enter and track as much or as little information as you with a few screen taps.
- My Children’s Journal can track one or multiple children.
- Track multiple doctors, teachers and coaches and other emergency contact information.
- Track medical history, such as routine visits, vaccines, sickness, fever, lab tests, procedures, hospitalization, medications, and treatments.
- Track growth, milestones, school and extra-curricular events using your photo journal.
- Graph the patterns, email reports, including graphical attachments to you or your child’s doctors, teachers, and coaches.
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps.
- Now with new user requested features.
- Support for My Children’s Journal includes a support website, good documentation and a public forum for suggestions, questions and answers.
Designed by a mom to track all aspects of your child's life with a few screen taps.
Keep your entire child's records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Make it easy to be happy, organized and stress-free!