9 ratings (3.000 average)
What's new in this version (1.7):
Manually-entered diaper events now are displayed correctly in the event log. You may also enter fractional amounts when prompted for bottle and pumping amounts.
Pediatrician designed and recommended for mothers who are breastfeeding their newborn baby. Includes not only breast feeding timers but also supports bottle feeding (breast milk or formula), pumping (expressing) (by itself or during feeding), and supplemental feeding (breast milk or formula). Dirty and wet diapers are also tracked in order to give overall input/output for the baby.
- Timing of breastfeeding session, suporting simultaneous pumping and supplementing
- Dirty and wet diaper tracking
- Support for multiple babies
- Tracks positional breastfeeding (cradle, football and lying down)
- Automatic report generation on variable number of hours
- Automatic calculation of the time between feedings, as well as the average, minimum and maximum intervals in the reporting function
- Sending via email of the raw data as well as the generated report
Follow us on Facebook, or send comments, suggestions and bug reports to email@example.com.
Last comments from Android Market
Crashed the second time I used it, uninstalled.
Awesome app! Dev responds quickly and makes improvements on the fly. Definite recommendation!!
Tech response has been great. Sent e-mail to stop app timing out,they fixed it inless than a day. Awesome app.
Timer stops when screen display times out. Would be better if it kept screen active like AndNursingLog does. Also only displays feeding time in 24 hr.