321 ratings (3.667 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.6):
- Simplified Chinese translations
- Holiday List: Australia, Singapore, Japan, South Korea
- Long pressing on a date in the calendar will now bring up a context menu
- "Install to SD" feature
- Minor code changes to prevent crashes in certain conditions on the Xperia Play and Honeycomb devices
An easy-to-use Chinese calendar(萬年曆)
- Yrs 1270-3059, day/month/year/decade view (LITE only: Day/Month view limited to current 3 months)
- Solar terms (to the minute)
- Four pillars
- Holidays by region (Taiwan/China/HK/Macau/US/Canada/Australia/Singapore/Japan/South Korea)
- Bone Weight fortune teller
- Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and English UI
- Contact Birthdays (Lunar & Gregorian, Android 2.0+ only)
Last comments from Android Market
No good as only able to view current month
only current month is too poor to trial
I can't read Chinese but this is the best calendar conversion for non Chinese readers so far. UI looks great and easy to understand. N1
Lite version will fulfil most needs. It is a good cross country calendar tool.
The look is a bit complicated, but useful. The free version is only good for 3 months. After that, we need to pay for it.
I love it. Good app.
Why u need to read my contact data?
Since I don't know Chinese and it works for me... must be in English
This sucks, it's only in Chinese. Don't buy waste of time. Trial lasts 3 days then auto upgrades. I got refunded fast!!!
Cannot move to SD