6583 ratings (2.436 average)
What's new in this version (3.1.176):
• High screen resolutions for Android tablets
• Support for the right-click mouse button when using the Bluetooth Mouse (Android 4.0 & greater)
• Fixed: Multiple “accept” dialogs for untrusted certificates
• Fixed: gestures guide incorrectly includes both a check box and toggle switch when rotated
• Fixed: VPN service continues running after the session times out
• Fixed: Logon prompts appear when users launch apps even when users are already connected
Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favorite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
What you can do with Citrix Receiver:
Experience simple, consistent, and delightful file and app access from all of your devices
Securely share files with anyone
If your company doesn’t use Citrix yet, you can install Receiver and see what it's like by using the demo - http://citrixcloud.net.
For more information about Citrix Receiver, visit http://citrix.com/receiver.
If you’re looking for an app to connect to your Mac or PC, try GoToMyPC, the secure remote access app from Citrix.
Last comments from Android Market
Too slow. Never opens my apps on citrix server...
Won't work over any network through any Secure Gateway. I just got it working with Access Gateway Adv. No prob on LAN. Lame new UI
With correct settings work as suppose to. Needs work on display config options
Same issue on Droid original, some vauge network error. I try wireless also get same message
Doesn't work, get network connectivity error that is vague with no details.
Horrible. Will not connect. Gateway settings error when everything is correct. Droid X froyo.
Had same problem as others. See list of apps but none load. "Please wait" appears, then it simply throws control back to the list. Moto Droid.
Works great on EVO and the keyboard set up for mainframe is perfect. Wish could get full screen on horizontal.
No web integration? Cannot connect to my work since that requires auth via web.
Not working with evo