3865 ratings (4.273 average)
What's new in this version (2.2):
- Track point information: time, altitude and distance.
- View GPX track in other apps.
- Play GPX track in Google Earth.
- Fixed problems with displaying long tracks.
- Tiles downloading from Google Maps was disabled by request from Google, please use official app for caching map data. In future versions we can implement standard MapView, but it doesn't have caching ability and terrain mode.
Use offline maps and GPS even without an internet connection. This app is great for hiking, boating, geocaching and other outdoor activities.
• Multiple global and regional online maps, including: Bing, Yandex, Open Street Maps, OSM Cycle, OSM Public Transport, Multimap (UK), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas, HikeBikeMap (Germany), Open Piste Map, NearMap (Australia) and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Only in Pro version:
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• FourSquare support
We can implement standard Google MapView, but it's limited - no caching and terrain view. If you need it, please email us or leave a comment.
Last comments from Android Market
Looks very promising! I think I'm going to hold on to this app for a while. Moto milestone
Says I'm in Africa no good , my local needs to be fixed.
Beautiful app, but sucks way too much battery when running. My tracks is much easier on bat.
I like it. Evo
Very handy especially when travelling. Not a huge fan of the interface though.
Pretty nice, but useless for me without ability to cache a region easily.
Excellent GPS navigation tool with gorgeous interface. Allows to pre load offline maps and use it without data connection.
Used hunting without signal. More than impressed. Better than my Garmin handheld.
Very nice, built in compass was key for me, other features good too.