3104 ratings (4.473 average)
What's new in this version (1.51):
Fixed occasional black screen on start-up for HTC devices
Faster load times
Other minor bug fixes
v1.50 (Major update)
New 12 string electric guitar added
Better sounding classical guitar
Variable strum volume (play louder on bottom than top of screen)
Restore original media volume on exit
Bug and crash fixes as usual
IF YOU EXPERIENCE A CRASH ON STARTUP, UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING OFTEN FIXES IT
With Solo you can play to your favourite songs, or create some of your own...
It's ideal for jamming sessions when you don't have your guitar with you, or an excellent reference for when you do!
* Classical guitar, acoustic guitar and electric guitars, each with authentic sound
* A huge chord library with chord diagrams - hear and see how each chord is played.
* Create your own chords
* Play along to any music loaded on your phone
* Get chord and lyric overlays from the web - excellent for teaching yourself new songs to play (this feature is provided via a free add-on app)
* Play with a capo to fit your vocal range
* Create, load and save chord layouts for your favourite songs
* Customize the UI to fit your playing style
* Use multitouch on supported devices
* Uses Immersion’s MOTIV haptic effects for advanced haptic feedback
* Great for S Pen Samsung Galaxy Note
Last comments from Android Market
Had for quite a while. 1 of the few Android music apps that really impress. Great work.
Tyler Dewar (**)
It's not very useful because of the very slow responsiveness to your fingers' movements. Impossible to keep even the slowest beat going.
Most accurate guitar app of them all. Please just fix the static noises that's occur when playing classical guitar.
Works pretty darn well...full version def worth it for multi-touch capability. Galaxy S
It would be awesome if you could add some lower tunings and drop tuning like drop D
Fun way to pass time
This thing is sweet!!
What a fabulous app!