54 ratings (3.463 average)
* Calorie counter to track food & exercise
* Nutrition information for 80,000 items and 300 restaurants
* Internet connection not needed (used only for charts)
* Large food database
* No web signup needed
* Customize with your own foods and exercises
* Flexible serving sizes
* Favorite lists for fast access
Last comments from Android Market
The biggest waste of money!
Not worth the money
Best calorie app. But need backup/restore on/from memory card and BMI calculator, now app asking only my weight...
Nice UI but doesn't do anything the free do.
This is the best calorie app available.
Food database isnt bad but graphics kinda suck and not a fan of how the app is organized and how the menus r set up
this program is very poor quality nice graphics the database is very poorly organized run away
It sucks. Calorie counter is way better and has way more restaurants on it and options to add things. Oh yeah... And it's free.
Excellent app, simple and it works
S Brianne (****)
For what I've seen I like, although it only offers a partial menu for some of my favorite resturants. They should make them complete.