30 ratings (3.400 average)
* Track food, exercise, glucose, medication, insulin in one single app
* Carb & Calorie values for 80,000 foods
* Flexible serving sizes for food items
* No signup, no monthly fees
* Supports mg/dl or mmol/L units
* Charts for tracking glucose
* Customize with favorite lists, add your own food, exercise, insulin, medication
Last comments from Android Market
If you eat the exact portion size on the box/package/can great but who does that? Wasted my $ - unusable!
Extremely clunky interface. No good way to view daily intake by meal. DOES custom serving sizes (just not obvious). Still, decent app.
Best diabetes program for android by far.
Works well, but the nutrition info doesn't change w/ adjustment of service size (like entering 1.5 or 2 or even .5 serving). Irritating and confusing!
Wish this app would adjust carbs when serving are smaller. It does not at this time. It just records the standard serving anyway. Not helpful.
Its ok, bit to graphichy, wish it was more eye friendly and user friendly, but great app otherwise!
Have on iTouch-used it daily! Glad I found it for droid!! If ur diabetic this is must have-does & tracks evrythng! Paid 4 it 2x now-its that good!
Have used the track3 device for several years. I'm so glad to have it on my phone now!
Willy Norton accept birthdate before 2000. This prevents setting up online account.
This application has hung 3 times in the first 20 minutes - everytime I try to get details on my meals.