115 ratings (4.400 average)
What's new in this version (5.94):
- Moved online gaming to dedicated server
- Bug fixes
Experience the most realistic pool game simulator. Whether a beginner or a pro Pool Rebel will keep you occupied for hours on end.
Pool Rebel was initially released on Windows Mobile winning the AT&T Game Development Contest for Windows Mobile 2008 http://www.poolrebel.com/Documents/ATTPressRelease.pdf
It was soon after released for iPhone and later iPad and is currently rated by AppAdvice.com as the best pool game on the AppStore http://www.appadvice.com/appguides/show/best-billiards-pool-apps.
The Android version offers the following features:
- Five pool games implemented according to the official rulebooks (8-ball, 8-Ball UK, 9-Ball, 14.1 Continuous and One Pocket)
- Online gaming
- OpenFeint Enabled
- Intuitive interface that allows control of every aspect of a shot
- Dynamic player hints help you avoid common mistakes during gameplay
- Save & Load a game at any stage. Automatically resume interrupted games
- Full game history with unlimited undo/redo functionality
- Adjustable difficulty levels
- Tablet support (Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab, etc.)
Last comments from Android Market
Very good game excellent physics and que control.
Has anyone tilted their phone to try to get a ball in? I have furiously many times :-)
Its all perfect but connection always drop. Can u fix. It that's all. Still having. That problem.
If you like pool, get this game. I'm an apa member and trust me when I say this plays like the real thing.
Definitely one of the best pool games I've ever played on a mobile phone. Great physics, graphics, sound, que control, online and more. Incredible!
Really liked the previous version. Don't like the new controls. If you could add an options section where you could choose which controls to use.
Get this game! It's the best pool game out there. Stats, MP, great gameplay, and more.
Have this game on my laptop, Axim and now Incredible. Best pool game ever.
Really enjoy(ed) this...until I was told my licence had expired, and I must rebuy from AM?? What now?