282 ratings (3.401 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.3):
Unlocked to an ad-supported version.
Permissions requested and how they are used added to the description.
Fifteen for 2, fifteen for 4, and a Pair for 6! With Aces Cribbage you can hone your cribbage skills anywhere, even when you’re on the go.
In-game tutorials, hints, and a glossary help new players learn the rules and strategies of cribbage. To top it all off, the amazing graphics and realistic AI make this game fun and challenging for everyone.
♦♦♦ FEATURES ♦♦♦
• Option for Muggins
• New user tutorials and hints
• Glossary of commonly used Cribbage terms
• Tracks tons of statistics
♦♦♦ Permissions requested and how they are used ♦♦♦
• android.permission.INTERNET: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This permission is used primarily to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
• android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
• android.permission.VIBRATE: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device..
Last comments from Android Market
Great app on the fascinate, having functional issues on the galaxy tab.
Played once after downloading and now it is just a black screen and left card is still hard to select while counting.
Would give a lower rating if possible. Bloated software, crappy interface. DO NOT DOWNLOAD.
Good game but wont play at a higher difficulty unless you buy it.
It's truly amazing that this game is so crappy. It's freakin ridiculous. Uninstalled.
No matter what, the computer ALWAYS goes first. Lame. Other than that, decent app.
Great game. When counting cards the far left card is only sometimes difficult to tap to include in the count.
Have installed all the cribbage games, and this is the worst