159 ratings (3.981 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.2):
Permissions requested and how they are used added to the description.
Fifteen for 2, fifteen for 4, and a Pair for 6! With Aces Cribbage you can hone your cribbage skills anywhere, even when you’re on the go.
In-game tutorials, hints, and a glossary help new players learn the rules and strategies of cribbage. To top it all off, the amazing graphics and realistic AI make this game fun and challenging for everyone.
♦♦♦ FEATURES ♦♦♦
• Option for Muggins
• New user tutorials and hints
• Glossary of commonly used Cribbage terms
• Tracks tons of statistics
Permissions requested and how they are used:
• android.permission.INTERNET: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This permission is used primarily to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
• android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
• android.permission.VIBRATE: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device.