462 ratings (4.100 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.10):
Aces Hearts 1.0.10 is now Live!
AD REMOVAL - Fixed issue with verification of "Remove Ads" purchases.
IMPROVED AD PLACEMENT - Adjusted placement and timing of video and full-screen ads.
“Shoot the Moon” with this classic Hearts card game that is popular around the world. Aces Hearts brings the timeless game to Android with some extra flare. Play characters like Elouise, Vladmimir, and Drucilla. Don’t remember how to play Hearts or need a refresher? We put in step by step tutorials and 5 levels of difficulty to make Aces Hearts easy and fun for everyone!
Fun characters, smooth animations, and great game play make this a card game that you’ll enjoy playing over and over on your Android device.
• 10 fun characters to play against.
• Step by step tutorial.
• In-game turn advisor.
• 5 difficulty levels.
• Many options to customize.
• Turn animations off for quick play.
♦♦♦ Permissions requested and how they are used ♦♦♦
• android.permission.INTERNET: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This permission is used primarily to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
• android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
• android.permission.VIBRATE: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device..