1022 ratings (4.523 average)
What's new in this version (4.2):
Bigger controls for score entry.
User interface improvements.
* Over 23,500 golf courses worldwide.
* Aerial view with Google Maps.
* Range finder distance to green or any point on course.
* PGA-quality golf scorecard with strokes, putts and penalties.
* 100% free. No registration. No golf course download fees. No subscription fees.
* Save playing history. Review past golf scorecards at any time.
* Shows up to 3 layup targets with cutomizable distances (premium).
* Track round statistics, including scoring, putts, penalties, G.I.R. and distance walked.
* Compare current round stats with historical averages.
* Share golf scorecard and stats via Facebook or email.
* Distances to bunkers, hazards or any other point. Click anywhere on map to measure.
* Exceptionally easy and intuitive golf GPS. Stay focused on the game.
* Estimates Pace of Play and Tracking to Score as you progress through round.
* Search courses by distance, or pick from the recent rounds.
* Use 'uncharted mode' to keep track your score on any 18 hole course, including mini golf and disc golf.
* Click anywhere in the scorecard to edit score.
* Rangefinder supports meters and yards.
Missing your favorite golf course?Map it yourself in 10-20 minutes on your own computer: http://golfscout.contorra.com. If you noticed a problem with an existing course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golf Pad maintains GPS link during the round. This ensures the distance is always ready. It also extends battery life, since phone only needs to do initial satellite search once. GPS is turned off automatically after the end of the golf round.
Thousands of golfers chose GolfPad range finder over SkyDroid, Free Caddie, GolfShot, GolfCard, SkyCaddie, Easy Scorecard, GolfLogix and other golf apps.