US Military Pay Calc - 0.99 USD
by Crash Test Dummy Limited, Version: 1.12 , 3363 KB
Package name: com.crashtestdummylimited.militarypaycalculator , Last Update: 2012-10-12 21:40:10
16 ratings (4.625 average)
What's new in this version (1.12):
V1.12: Updated BAS and sub pay for 2012 rates
This application calculates pay for US military members (and the US Coast Guard).
- Base Pay:
+ Calculates base pay based on 1) Years in the Service 2) Pay Grade.
+ For reservists, it calculates the estimated monthly base pay based on 4 drills per month being completed.
- Incentive/Special Pays Included:
+ Hostile Fire Pay
+ Aviation Career Incentive Pay
+ Career Enlisted Flyer Incentive Pay
+ Hazardous Duty Incentive Pay (Flying) [AWACS not included at this time]
+ Hazardous Duty Incentive Pay (Other Than Flight)
+ Diving Incentive Pay
+ Career Sea Pay
+ Submarine Duty Incentive Pay
+ Basic Allowance for Subsistence
+ Family Separation Allowance
+ Basic Allowance for Housing
+ Personal Money Allowance
- User can email the results to save this information for later use [Incentive pays not included at this time].
Planned work in the future:
- Add incentive pay to email summary
- Add AWACS to Hazardous Duty Incentive Pay (Flying) section
As always, feedback on suggested improvements or possible issues are greatly appreciated.
- Updated BAS and sub pay for 2012 rates
- Added Coast Guard (updated BAS, Dive Pay, PMA, Sea Pay)
- Updated for improve layout on different screen sizes.
- Updated for 2012 base pay and BAH.
- Improved layout for difference screen sizes
- Use less acronyms on larger screens
- Corrected issue where BAH information is removed from the screen when unchecked
- Updated to work around android issue experienced by a small number of users. (http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=20341).
-Added Personal Money Allowance (PMA)
-Updated allowance screen to more closely match incentive screen layout.
-Added pop-up that informs users to navigate to incentive and allowance tabs after changing reservist status. Partial mitigation for user comment.
-Update to eliminate one reported app crash on base pay screen.
- Added diving pay.
- Corrected BAS issue for warrant officers.
- Update to make more robust on phones running specific Android OS versions.
- Code refactoring (no expected user visible changes)