US Military Pay Calc Free - FREE
by Crash Test Dummy Limited, Version: 1.16 , 3412 KB
Package name: com.crashtestdummylimited.militarypaycalculatorfree , Last Update: 2012-10-12 21:39:47
46 ratings (4.478 average)
What's new in this version (1.16):
V1.16: Updated for 2012 BAS rates.
This application will calculate pay for US military members.
- Calculates base pay based on 1) Years in the Service 2) Pay Grade
- For reservists, calculates the estimated monthly base pay based on 4 drills per month being completed
- Calculates BAH based on 1) Zip Code 2) Pay Grade 3) Dependant status
- Included BAS
- User can email the results to save this information for later use
Functionality planned for the future (paid version):
- Add allowances (FSA)
- Add incentive pays (sea pay, aviation pay, etc)
- Work on user interface
- Remember user inputs from last session
When the paid version of the application is released, some features currently in the free version might be removed and added to the paid version.
- Updated for 2012 BAS rates.
- Updated for improved layout on different screen sizes.
- Updated for 2012 BAH and base pay.
- Updated to work around android issue experienced by a small number of users. (http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=20341).
- No functional changes.
- Attempt to fix the error introduced in V1.10 which caused app crash after splash screen.
- Code refactoring. No user visible changes.
- Corrected BAS issue for warrant officers.
- Optimization of user interface.
- Improved user interface when phone is in horizontal position.
- Added information about released paid app and pending removal of BAH.
- Attempt to correct BAH issue on phones running specific Android OS versions. If you get a force close, please provide specifics on phone make/model and Android version if known. Your feedback will help future improvements/corrections.
- Attempt to correct BAH issue on phones with pre-V2.3 of Android OS
- Corrected omission of BAS functionality in V1.03 app
- Reworked BAH lookup to eliminate performance issue
- Added inclusion of BAS
- Added ads
- Added calculation of BAH
- Minor user interface changes
- Initial functionality