US Military Reserve Retirement - 0.99 USD
by Crash Test Dummy Limited, Version: 1.08 , 87 KB
Package name: com.crashtestdummylimited.militaryreserveretirementpaycalculator , Last Update: 2012-03-27 17:49:01
0 ratings (0.000 average)
What's new in this version (1.08):
V1.08:Corrected issue if blank was entered for current retirement points.
This app will calculate the expected retirement pay for US military reserve service members.
User inputs are:
- Current Number of Points
- Current Number Of Qualifying Years
- Year of Retirement
- Pay Grade At Retirement
- Qualifying Years To Retirement
- Expected Points For Each Future Qualifying Year
Expected Annual Pay Raise
Calculates Monthly Retirement for First Year of Retirement and Allows the User to Email all Details of the Calculation
- Service Member Falls Under the High-3 Retirement System (Service Entry Date >= 08SEP1980)
- Service Member Will Be At The Inputed Pay Grade For The Last Three Years Before Retirement
- Service Member Will Transfer to The Retired Reserve At The Inputed Year Of Retirement
The developer is totally open to requests for updates of functionality and possible changes.
- Corrected issue if blank was entered for current retirement points.
- Corrected minor issue with entering current points.
- Updated formatting.
- Updated for 2012 base pay.
- Improved the input of the current number of retirement points.
- No user visible changes.
- Minor user interface file optimization. No user visible difference.
- Improved the widths of spinner for some phones.