799 ratings (3.875 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.6):
Many fixes and improvements from the full version:
- Redesigned to support tablets, optimized for Galaxy Tab
- Fixed compatibility issues with 1.5 devices (e.g. Galaxy Spica)
- Full Zeemote controller support (Android 2.0+ required)
- Updated menu design
- Improved graphics for high-end devices
- Various bugfixes
NB!!! If you're upgrading to this version from 1.0.3, you W
Fight your way through hordes of enemies, upgrade your weapons, defeat the bosses and submit your results to the Scoreloop network!
"A very high quality game, 5/5 stars" - meandmydroid.com
"Awesome!” - droidandroidgames.com
Overkill is simply the best side-scrolling shooter you can get for your Android phone.
* Hordes of enemies, upgradeable weapons, thrilling gameplay
* Full version includes 10 campaign levels + 10 bonus levels + 4 stages in "Survival" mode
* Superior graphics, top quality sound
* Online leaderboards (Scorepoop)
* Zeemote bluetooth controller support
* Full support of tablets
IMPORTANT: For the best experience, try different control options. Default tilt controls may not work well on some devices, so be sure to try trackball/keyboard/dpad too!
keywords: side-scrolling space shooter, shoot'em up
similar: Radiant, Sky Force, Space War
Last comments from Android Market
Nice game, want the paid version. Grafix there, features there, game play there...
This game is so cool it dosent freeze and or nonthin good free game
I like the game i can only play a little and then it force closes is there anyway you can fix it?
Would not start. Kept forceing close
Dude, graphics are cool and I like the seeking missles. The plane design is cool. Good job.
It doesnt even work force closes
Good game and great graphics. Need to add more levels.