248 ratings (4.617 average)
What's new in this version (1.2):
Includes some updates to reduce invalid license check failures.
This is a license for Ultimate To-Do List, which allows you to use the app beyond the 14 day trial. Install this AFTER installing the free trial app.
This license is for the smartphone edition. We also have a separate tablet edition for devices with large screens.
A to-do list and notebook for power users, which syncs with Toodledo and Google Tasks / gTasks.
- Organize tasks by folder, location, context, tags, goal, star, and subtasks.
- Supports complex repeating patterns (for example: every Tuesday and Thursday).
- Track both estimated and actual length of tasks. Includes a built-in timer.
- Organize your notes into folders.
- 2 home screen widgets: a task list (in multiple sizes), and a new task button
- Synchronizes with Toodledo.com and Google Tasks / gTasks, allowing access from both your desktop computer and handset. Supports all features supported by Toodledo and Google.
- Supports multiple accounts.
- Automatic synchronization, including instant upload of changes on your phone to Toodledo and Google.
- Supports subtasks without a paid Toodledo Pro account. (Subtask syncing requires a Toodledo Pro or Google account.)
- Includes 5 priority levels and a task status field (active, planning, waiting, etc.).
- Option to set a time based and/or location based reminder (proximity alert) for a task. When linking a task with a location, a location alarm will occur when you reach that location.
- Optional nagging alarms remind you again if you don't hear the sound or feel the vibration.
- Custom vibrate patterns, sounds, and light colors allow you to distinguish a task alarm from other alarms.
- Snooze alarms until later if you can't do the task right away.
- Filter and search on any task field.
- Sort by up to 3 levels, on any task field.
- Configurable display allows you to see the exact information you are interested in.
- Save your filter, sort, and display options into custom views for quick access later.
- Customizable interface: Turn off the features you don't want to keep things simple.
- Choice of light or dark theme.
Last comments from Android Market
Good program. Needs more interface customization such as background color and font selection. Interface is not the best looking.
Best toodledo app around, only one that does notes. Developer very responsive with questions.
While it works as advertised, the widget isn't attractive and the sync site won't let me log on from my PC.
Closest app to palm interface out there. Wish I could change background color though.
Not perfect. But as close as you can get and still progressing.
I needed an app to replace Done! after giving up on WebOS. This one does the job.
Tons of great features - highly recommended Used trial version 2 wks for work tasks & just bought license; well worth it. Great for syncing, sorting, sub-tasks (though those don't sync w/o pd Toodledo)
Nagging reminders are THE most useful feature, day in and day out.
Too complicated for me, couldn't customize widget font, too tiny and wanted to see the days of the week in widget also.