427 ratings (3.970 average)
What's new in this version (4.2.1):
V4.2.0 New feature:
Double-click Play button to report time in voice on headset.
Remove a bug that clicking Play button would be resulted in a force break in version 4.2.0 if there is no official google Music player on your phone.
Note: Official google Music player should be installed, otherwise playing music couldn't be controlled via headset unless "Speak time on headset" is disabled.
Bellman act as a time announcer on your Android phone. It helps you keep time with your ears but not eyes. you can shake your phone, or, double-click Play button of headset, at any time to get time in voice report; It also chime hourly, half-hourly or quarterly for you; and unlimited alarms with various music ringtone and speaking time voice have you to be prompted at any specified time. You can select any music file storaged in SD card by your own to serve as ringtone or chime music.
1. During screen turning off, shake the phone along with horizontal to speak time in voice.
a. The detect shaking service may consume more power.
b. For some devices, especially equip with Android OS version 2.01 and 2.1, the detect shaking service may not work in standby or screen off status because acceleration sensor is disabled in that status.
c. For some devices whose accelerometer sensor is specified only for UI auto-rotate by the manufacturer, for example Samsung GT-S5830, the detect shaking service can not work when screen is turned off.
2. If you are used to wearing headset, now you can get time easily via double-click Play button. Note: Official google Music player should be installed, otherwise playing music couldn't be controlled via headset unless "Speak time on headset" is disabled.
3. Chimes hourly, half-hourly or quarterly with options of voice, bell, prelude as well as volume. The prelude may be selected from any music file(such as mp3, wav, mid, ogg, m4a and so on) storaged on SD card.
4. Alarm clock featured with unlimited alarms, countdown starting, music ringtone, speaking time voice, various repeat cycle included custom-built in any seconds, minutes, hours and days. The ringtone may be selected from any music file(such as mp3, wav, mid, ogg, m4a and so on) storaged on SD card.
5. Begin from version 3.0, the voice system is opened to users to customize themselves own voice style. So, in addition to built-in supported languages such as Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and Chinese, the app supports any other languages via customizing. How to customize your own voice style? Please visit this page (http://en.cyberhorse-workshop.com/customizevoice.htm) to see more details.
6. Available voice languages: Chinese, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian.
Last comments from Android Market
Works great on Droid X.
Speaking clock doesn't work on desire even at the most sensitive setting. Uninstalled.
Great app, shake feature hard to work, have to shake phone quite hard (HTC desire) time spoken clear however needs to tell time correctly.
Great app and idea. Would give it 5 Stars if it had a better ui
Works only occasionally.. Pointless
Total crap force closes on hero 1.5 could not open it total rubbish !
amazingly useful. a better icon and ui will make it even better.
Nothing works on the Samsung Galaxy S except the test button. Uninstalled.
Its not worth downloading