Profile Widget Lite - FREE
by Gonzalo Rodríguez Píriz, Version: 4.2.1 , 686 KB
Package name: com.cygnus.profilewidgetlite , Last Update: 2012-10-11 06:21:11
49 ratings (4.286 average)
What's new in this version (4.2.1):
* Fixed widget refresh when changing profiles (thank you Shawn!).
* Bugfixes for JellyBean (thank you Alessia!).
* Italian translation (thank you Gian Luca!).
* Fixed some bugs (thank you Laszlo!).
* User Interface enhancements for Android 3.0+
Profile Widget Lite is an app that helps you manage profiles for your phone.
These profiles can handle:
* Volume (ring, notification, alarm, system and multimedia) .
* Default phone ringtone.
* Default notification ringtone.
* Wi-Fi status.
* Mobile data status.
* Bluetooth status.
* Screen timeout.
* Screen brightness.
* Automatic data sync.
* Airplane Mode.
The profiles can be activated both from the app itself and from the home screen widget provided. To add the widget, you just have to long press on an empty space on the desired home screen and select Widgets -> Profile Widget.
The home screen widget can be customized for each profile with 12 colors (6 in Lite version) and 29 icons (5 in Lite version).
Also, if you don't want to use the widget, there's the option to add shortcuts to activate the profiles to the homescreen.
From version 4.0 on, Profile Widget integrates with Tasker and Locale.
With this app you can easily switch your phone from, say, a vibration+no sound mode to a full volume mode to a completely silent mode with just a single click!.