6406 ratings (4.298 average)
What's new in this version (2.1.2):
- Bugfix: focus mode is now properly saved for both videos and photos
Acting as a car blackbox, dash cam or auto DVR, DailyRoads Voyager continuously records videos and captures photos during your journeys. The app automatically records everything, but only important events are retained for future reference or as evidence. You get to choose what to keep, simply by touching the screen, even while you drive.
- Continuous video recording, with user-defined length and video quality; sound can be included
- User-defined storage space on the SD card with cyclic recording; i.e. the card never fills up
- One-touch video retention allows you to keep video files for interesting road events during the whole journey
- Auto retain video upon sudden shock (e.g. accident); configurable g-force sensitivity
- Automatically capture photos at user-defined intervals and resolutions; great for time-lapse photography
- Background video/photo capture, with optional buttons over other applications
- Auto start and shutdown based on car dock detection and related options
- Videos/photos are timestamped & geotagged
- Automatically determine street address of retained videos/photos
- Display videos/photos location on a map
- Display speed, elevation, timestamp and GPS coordinates on videos/photos
- Option to change speed units (km/h, mph) and date format
- GPS can be disabled to reduce power consumption
- Brightness adjustment option allows less distraction when driving at night
- Built-in file manager, video/photo browser
- Add title/description/bookmark to files
- Upload files to DailyRoads.com
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, Korean and Spanish
This is a free application without ads. Enjoy and have a safe journey!
Keywords: vehicle blackbox, dashcam, auto DVR, road surveillance, traffic recorder, travel recorder, video event recorder, VER, VEDR, photo, time lapse photography, accident, crash, traffic accident, road incident, road trip, g-force, accelerometer, GPS, car mount
Last comments from Android Market
Serious lag on galaxy tab.
Sweet program. Works as advertised. I keep in running whenever I drive. I made one of the car dock custom buttons a launch key for the app. Easy!
Would rate 5 stars, but needs recursive recording...
Nice idea, works ok, but a serious battery drainer. Uninstalled.
FC alot N1
Disabling in settings does not mute video shutter sound
Would be awesome if it had an option to autolaunch and start recording when put into a car dock. Also needs the option to upload to a custom FTP.
Would it be possible to flip the screen 180? The way my phone is in my dock the screen is upside down.
Love the way it works. Would rate 5 stars if sound quality was better.