36206 ratings (4.538 average)
What's new in this version (6.0.2):
• Now uses notification prioriy "low" on Jelly Bean (Android 4.1+) to lower the notification in the tray to allow other notifications to be more easily accessed.
• Now only displays the voltage if the reported voltage is realistic. Some devices (e.g. Nexus 7) report an invalid voltage that is no longer displayed.
• Make the main window action bar a brighter, more noticeable grey.
** If you have a problem, please f
Battery Indicator shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area.
• Simple and straightforward
• Easy access to system Battery Use screen
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I'll help you figure out what's wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery.)
• Now shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices (option needs to be enabled on devices that default to 10% increments)
• No ads
• Open source
The Pro/Donate version has MANY more features: estimated charge/discharge time, logging, alarms, colored icons, icon plugins, themes, ability to disable the lockscreen, and more customization. Please consider upgrading if you'd like any of those features, or just to say, "Thank you."
• It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
** The app works perfectly for me on all (10+) test devices, and it works perfectly for most people, as far as I can tell. If the app does not work perfectly for you, please fill out a bug report. I can't possibly help you if you don't contact me! Feel free to leave comments here AS WELL, but if you only leave a comment here, there's no way for me to contact you to solve the problem! **
*** I've seen several comments from people who think there are ads in this app. There are not, never have been, and never will be ads in either the Free or Paid version. If you're seeing ads, they're coming from somewhere else! ***
Last comments from Android Market
Works great on Samsung Galaxy! Tells you when you put the phone on the charger, when you took it off, battery percentage stays in notification area.
Cannot do anymore without it!
Nice little app. Let's me know what my battery is and was up to. Seems pretty accurate too..
Needs ability to MOVE TO SD CARD!!!
Great little app. Could use more detailed info though.
A must have app!
Very helpful, working great on the g2
Its the best, n1 india
Finally. If you want to make sure a battery indicator app will not spy on you check and see that it doesn't access your gps. This one is not.
So far the best overall battery indicator app. Need more customization on the free version.