64 ratings (4.125 average)
What's new in this version (1.2):
- Changed name as there was already a 'Data Counter Widget' on the Market!
- Adapter checkboxes now sticky on restart.
- Added date of last reset time.
- Other minor tweaks and bugfixes.
A small 1x1 counter for tracking data usage. Comes with flashy lights to indicate data transfer*! Also has a very minimal amount of customisability.
Clicking on the widget will show a breakdown of data received and transmitted. The weird names like 'eth0' and 'rmnet1' are internal Android data interface names. These seem to vary between devices.
* Each light is approx a power of 10 bytes/s, so 1 light = 1 B/s, 4 = 1 kB/s etc.