244 ratings (3.627 average)
What's new in this version (1.3.5):
* Fixed external SD card issues with the Atrix.
* Added an app-drawer app that displays the about screen.
* Added an about screen to the full image menu.
* Added the option to have no frame on the image (under frame selection)
IMPORTANT ::: FrameMe is a widget. To use, long press on the home screen to add a widget then select FrameMe from the list. There is not application in the apps drawer.
FrameMe is a simple photo widget that keeps your favorite photos a click away
* 1×1, 1×2, 2×1, 2×2 Widgets
* Full screen image when clicked
* multiple widgets supported
* Selectable picture frames
* Crop image when selecting
* Full widget preview
* Click and Fling support
* Directory support
* Timed image rotation
* Reconfigure existing widgets
Frame me is perfect for the "have you seen..." moments!
See Website for change-log and more details.
Last comments from Android Market
I couldn't open this app. It wouldn't open under market or under gallery. Not good.
Good alternative to the boring stock frames! Thanks
Needs more sizes. I will reinstall it once they get more. HTC Evo
Works as it says. ADD MORE FRAMES. LOVE THE UPDATE. ty for preview DEV. GETS BETER W/EVERY UPDATE. A2SD....PLEASE!
Needs more sizes. Like 4x4, 2x4 2x3. Not worth the money without that.
I love it, just what I wanted since Mytouch Slide only has 1 type of frame size. Please add a 3x1 and 4x1 and vise versa 1x3, 1x4 please and ty!
Still doesn't work on the milestone xt720.
Nice idea. Some bugs with Droid X. Would like option for larger frame sizes. Love the slide show options! Looking forward to updates. Great start!