7468 ratings (4.331 average)
What's new in this version (1.3.5):
1. Added playback setting(menu -> playback setting)
- screen color, seek interval, screen orientation , etc.
2. Bug fix
1. Bug fix on ICS(4.0)
1. Speed control(0.5x~2.0x ,software codec only)
2. Subtitles issue fix
1. Status bar hide(3.1 over)
VitalPlayer supports almost all video and audio codecs.
This powerful software codecs provide smooth quality video.
* Works on Galaxy Nexus(4.0).
*If you want to reduce program size, please download VitalPlayer Neon(cortex-A8 Devices only).
*If it can not play, please set the software codec(setting -> decode mode -> software codec or movie file long press).
** Unknown error -18 solution **
1. Move all the apps back to phone
2. Put your microSD into a card reader
3. Delete .android_secure folder.
- System mode play(hardware codec use)
- SMI,SRT support
- Brightness control
- Resume play previously
- Gray screen(software codec only)
- Various font size & color & type
- Screen capture(software codec only)
- Screen Lock/Unlock
- File send (mail, twitter, facebook, bluetooth etc.)
- Streaming support(http, rtsp)
*VitalPlayer Pro added
. During playback setting
- Screen Color (Gray, Red, Green, Blue)<Software codec only>
- Seek Interval
- Screen Orientation
- Font Type
- Font Color
- Font Size
. During playback functions
- Hardware brightness control
- Software brightness control
- Subtitles sync control
This app works on ARMv6/ARMv7.
But the ARMv6 performance is low because of CPU(528MHz).(ex. wildfire, hero ,etc.)
The ffmpeg of LGPL is used for VitalPlayer.
Last comments from Android Market
Not working on nexus s
Plays formats well, so far so good, keep it up. Desire
Force close error appears to be fixed in latest update. Plays all formats well.
Earlier version worked fine but new one locks with forced close. Samsung fascinate.
Suck! doesn't play mp4, the most popular format.
Keeps locking up with force close error. Xperia x10
Ali. Great app...sometimes...force close sometimes and locks phone up 'vibrant"...fix please
Argue! Make it read my sd card and it's a 5!
Needs more options, and support for italics in subtitles. Has potential.
Works awesome on x10i.......