1187 ratings (4.337 average)
What's new in this version (1.3.3):
1.Speed control(0.5x ~ 2x ,software codec only.)
1. ICS Update
2. Added Functions menu(software, hardware codec brightness)
3. Multi subtitles
VitalPlayer_Neon supports almost all video and audio codecs.
This powerful software codecs provide smooth quality video.
* Does not work on Galaxy Nexus(4.0).
*If it can not play, please set the software codec(setting -> decode mode -> software codec).
** Unknown error -18 solution **
1. Move all the apps back to phone
2. Put your microSD into a card reader
3. Delete .android_secure folder.
- System mode play(hardware codec use)
- SMI,SRT support
- Brightness control
- Resume play previously
- Gray screen(software codec only)
- Various font size & color & type
- Screen capture(software codec only)
- Screen Lock/Unlock
- File Send(Twitter, Mail, Message, Facebook etc.)
*VitalPlayer Pro added
. During playback setting
- Screen Color (Gray, Red, Green, Blue)<Software codec only>
- Seek Interval
- Screen Orientation
- Font Type
- Font Color
- Font Size
. During playback functions
- Hardware brightness control
- Software brightness control
- Subtitles sync control
- This version is for Cortex-A8 Devices Only
- This app doesn't work on ARMv6/DualCore(cortex-A9) CPU.
Support Devices : almost all 1Ghz CPU (Gallaxy S, Gallaxy K, Gallaxy U, Optimus Z, Sirius, Vega,
Desire, Desire HD, Nexus one, Xperia X10 and more).
Others(Motoroi, Motoqrty, Motoglam, Gallaxy A and more).
Not Support Devices : Legend, Hero, Wildfire, Optimus one, Izar, Mirach and more.
The ffmpeg of LGPL is used for VitalPlayer_Neon.
Last comments from Android Market
Best video player, handles some avi codecs that other players cannot. Evo.
Gr8!!! on nexus one. Better than real player.
Works good for me! Jus don't like not being able to skip ahead or back..it will but jus in 3 or 5 second intervials..can't cry thou, its free. Droid X
Good player, quality is slightly lower than Mono but runs a little quicker. Great choice for the HTC Inspire.
Bklyn Cyclones (****)
Works great on Htc evo just installed it today and used it to watch an .avi file movie.
Has played everything I have thrown at it.
Best non hardware decode player.
Only remembers my position in a movie when using software decoding. In hardware decoding mode movies always start at the beginning.
Great player, quite flexible in what it plays. Desire HD
This and adownloader. Don't know which was the problem. seriously slow responses when trying to do anything on my phone and kept shuttin itself down