206 ratings (3.325 average)
What's new in this version (1.1.9):
support for Android 4.1 (JellyBean) added
The All New DioDict 3 for ANDROID!!
DioDict, the representative brand for dictionary application for smartphones, is reborn with Android Phone. DioDict 3 has a convenient, unique, and user-oriented UI optimized for Android. If you are looking for a dictionary app, DioDict is the one for you!
* The app is best downloaded using a WiFi connection.
* over Android 2.2 platform
* Dictionary Contents
-DIOTEK's digital dictionary contents are based on the New Ace English-Korean/Korean-English dictionaries of Kumsung Publishing Co. Ltd., which is a specialty publisher with 45 years' experience.
-Includes about 200,000 English-Korean headwords, 90,000 Korean-English headwords and various carefully selected vocabularies.
-two way English-Korean dictionary suited to learners of both English and Korean.
-Includes headwords focused on practicality and real examples that can be used in daily conversation and writing.
-Includes a great deal of necessary information for learners of English.
-no internet connection necessary to use dictionary.
* A reliable app from specialized mobile application developing company
-DioDict has been pre-loaded on mobile phones such as Samsung, LG smartphones for years
-With its dedicated mobile applications development team of over 100, and its Quality Control department's strict product verification processes, DIOTEK differentiates itself from other dictionary application providers.
Special features of DioDict 3
1. A special search feature of DioDict that searches several dictionaries at once
-Word searches are easier with a single run!
Easy to switch to other dictionaries with a comprehensive dictionary feature when purchasing several dictionaries
Search definitions from each dictionary with a single search!
2. Premium search function and Google search
-Extended Search : Search by word, idiom, and example.
-Voice search : search for a word using Google’s voice recognition technology.
-‘Initial search’: search for a word in Korean by entering only the first Hangeul consonant of each syllable.
- Hangulro search: speakers of korean can search for a word in other languages by typing the pronunciation of the word in Hangeul.
- sounds like: search for words which sound like the search term entered. (e.g., excellant -> excellent)
- Blank Search & Wild Search : Enter “?”or “*” in place of a letter when you don't know the spelling of the word you want to search for (e.g., Stu??).
- Embedded word look-up : look up unknown words inside any dictionary entry.
- You can search for the meanings of words and the information related to images and news through Google search.
- DioDict provides a Handwriting Search mode (the ‘DioPen’ handwriting engine is installed.).
- Marker : use the marker feature to highlight any words of interest in an entry.
- History : all words previously searched for are listed in the history menu.
3. TTS audio support & Unique and smart user interface
- The TTS audio function supports not only words but also selected sentences.
- A new visually comfortable UI with enhanced readability
4. More fun and powerful flashcard word study function!
‘DioBoy’, which is the DIOTEK’s mascot, will help you learn words in an easier way with a lot more fun.
- Cradle Mode, Study Mode, Dictation,
* DIOTEK guarantees the p