62 ratings (4.210 average)
What's new in this version (1.1.9):
support for Android 4.1 (JellyBean) added
The All New DioDict 3 for Android Phone!
DioDict, the representative brand for dictionary application for smartphones, is reborn with Android Phone. DioDict 3 has a convenient, unique, and user-oriented UI optimized for Android. If you are looking for a dictionary app, DioDict is the one for you!
* over Android 2.2 platform
* Dictionary Contents
-DIOTEK's digital dictionary contents are based on the New Ace Korean dictionary of Kumsung Publishing Co. Ltd., which is a specialty publisher with 45 years' experience.
- Includes various vocabulary and 140,000 headwords, including newly coined words that are helpful in the use of modern Korean.
- Contains the new Korean language regulations, including the spelling and standardized language regulations based on the 'Standard Korean Language Dictionary' of the National Academy of the Korean Language.
-Clear explanations of the differences between synonyms, antonyms and other words. Neatly presented grammatical information helps users easily identify incorrect uses of a word.
-no internet connection necessary to use dictionary.
* A reliable app from specialized mobile application developing company
-DioDict has been pre-loaded on mobile phones such as Samsung, LG smartphones for years
-With its dedicated mobile applications development team of over 100, and its Quality Control department's strict product verification processes, DIOTEK differentiates itself from other dictionary application providers.
Special features of DioDict 3
1. A special search feature of DioDict that searches several dictionaries at once
-Word searches are easier with a single run!
Easy to switch to other dictionaries with a comprehensive dictionary feature when purchasing several dictionaries
Search definitions from each dictionary with a single search!
2. Premium search function and Google search
-Voice search: search for a word using Google’s voice recognition technology.
-‘Initial search’: search for a word in Korean by entering only the first Hangeul consonant of each syllable.
-Blank Search & Wild Search: Enter “?”or “*” in place of a letter when you don't know the spelling of the word you want to search for (e.g., Stu??).
-Embedded word look-up: look up unknown words inside any dictionary entry.
-You can search for the meanings of words and the information related to images and news through Google search.
-DioDict provides a Handwriting Search mode (the ‘DioPen’ handwriting engine is installed.).
-Marker: use the marker feature to highlight any words of interest in an entry.
-History: all words previously searched for are listed in the history menu.
3. More fun and powerful flashcard word study function!
‘DioBoy’, which is the DIOTEK’s mascot, will help you learn words an easier way with a lot more fun.
-Cradle Mode, Study Mode
* DIOTEK guarantees the prompt contents provision of new updates, including new words and technical terms, by the DIOTEK Dictionary Contents Department.
* You may also notice a $1.00 transaction from Google, which is actually a pending authorization request between Google billing system and the bank that issued your credit or debit card, so you won't end up paying the extra $1.00.
*Follow us on Twitter*