49 ratings (3.041 average)
What's new in this version (1.10.1):
- UPnP support for connecting to other Android devices
- Fix a memory leak
- Fix preview frame issue on Galaxy Nexus
- Option to specify the type of "screen on" setting
- Minor graphical enhancements
- Change target to Jelly Bean
Apply all sorts of 'Groovy Effects' to your camera in real-time. Take cool pictures and stream live video from your phone directly across your Wi-Fi network, to be viewed in a web browser.
*Before emailing, check FAQs at dooblou.blogspot.com*
Last comments from Android Market
Can't even take pictures unless you buy the full version. Sucks! Installing from my Droid 2.
Neat idea but crashed my phone. Droid 2 rooted & deodexed
Terrible performance, but cool! I'm on the brand new g2... So there's really no reason it should be so slow.
Everything is real choppy and its really confusing
Cool. Very cool.
Crashed Droid X. Unistalling
Didn't work. -2*
Cool. Very cool!
Just a stupid camera. Totally Boring