171753 ratings (4.629 average)
What's new in this version (2.1.10):
In version 2.1.10:
• Video thumbnails
• UI improvements for Nexus 7 tablets
• Open Dropbox files directly from other apps
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
In version 2.1:
• Added upload notifications
• Automatically uploads photos and videos in the background using Wi-Fi or data plan
• Up to 3 GB of free space for uploading photos automatically (in 500 MB increments)
• Upload files of any size
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. After you install Dropbox on your computer, any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, your Android device, and even the Dropbox website! With the Dropbox app, you can take everything that matters to you on the go.
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms?mobile=1
Last comments from Android Market
This program is AWESOME for file sharing/ updating!
Excellent app. Would like an option to download all files to phone in batch or sync.
Good job. Clean interface. Works very good. Thanks
Good app. However it lacks folder deletion/rename commands, please add!
Force to close: ((
GREAT app for keeping track of docs between different computers and cell. Fast, easy. Clean interface. MotoDroid.
Mike Parker (*****)
Incredibly easy way to manage files on PC and Android. Integrates perfectly with other apps. Must have. (Droid 2)
Arguably the handiest app I've got.
dropbox on my android, finally!