139028 ratings (4.687 average)
What's new in this version (7.00.3):
Dr.Web for Android Light Basic protection from viruses
Attention! To protect your mobile device from all types of malware created by criminals, use comprehensive protection — the Light version is not enough.
Features and Advantages
• Quick or full file system scanning, as well as custom scanning of files and folders specified by the user.
• Real-time file system scanning with SpIDer Guard monitor whenever attempts are made to save files to the device’s memory.
• Detects new, unknown malware using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology.
• Protects the SD card from becoming infected with autorun and Exploit.Cpllnk files, which can be dangerous for devices running Windows.
• A quarantine to which detected threats can be moved and from which files can be restored.
• Minimal impact on OS performance.
• Careful use of battery resources.
• Small-sized virus database updates to save traffic, which is especially important for users with limited mobile phone plans.
• Statistics on detected threats and actions performed.
• Handy and informative desktop widgets to access the application.
This version doesn't include important components: anti-spam, anti-theft, and Cloud Checker. To protect your mobile device from all types of malware, use Dr.Web for Android (comprehensive protection).
Last comments from Android Market
I love this antivirus
Works great htc desire 2.2
Works from what i see...?
Works pretty good i guess,better then most
I have nothing bad to post the only 2 things i can say are how accurate is it and why is it free lol
Uses a lot of memory and heavy on battery, but has a nice user interface, scans quickly and seems efficient. One touch deactivation. Nice!
Slowed my moto droid down so bad couldent use it.