136 ratings (4.404 average)
What's new in this version (3.1.1):
- Fix for some devices (like Asus EEE Pad TF101) that didn't show the zoom circle.
- New preference to always use a scaled down version of the photo while drawing. Activating this option will reduce memory usage but does affect the maximum zoom level.
D-Measures has evolved into D-Photo Measures. It's not just a new name and a new icon. With the new zoom feature will allow you to draw even more easily when objects are close to each other.
This powerfull application let's you draw measures and dimensions on a photo. After photos are marked up with measurements, they can be send to anyone, or exported to the media gallery. Remember that a picture is worth a thousand words.
An indispensible tool for construction workers, engineers, architects, carpenters, real estate agents, auction sellers, ...
------------- Sketch -------------
- Use a photo from the media library of your phone or take a new photo with the camera.
- Dimension arrows: 5 types.
- Text boxes to point out details.
- Draw free-hand annotations.
- Metric and imperial units: m, cm, mm, yd, ft, in and ft-in.
- Different colors for arrows, angles and text boxes. Use the color that's the most visible on the picture or use a specific color for specific purposes.
- Graphical indication of the dimension that will be moved, edited or erased.
- Zoom function to work more precise.
------------- Organize -------------
- Custom photo names.<br/>By default, the photos are named for the current date and time. Long-press the photo to pop up the context menu that allows you to rename the photo.
- Folders.<br/>Organize your drawings to folders to keep an overview by project, customer or location.
------------- Share -------------
- Share full size photos with measures and dimensions.
- Share multiple drawings and folders with one click.
Last comments from Android Market
Like it but when i take a photo in the app, it imports the wrong image.
Bull Dog (*****)
Great app i saw it on my friends iphone and check everyweek to see when were going to get.
Seriously missed this app from my iphone
Thank you! When I got my DHD I was so annoyed the Android Market did not have the 'My Measures' application available. Amazing application, once again better on Android than iOS ;)
Gregory Laikind (*****)
Fantastic tool. I use this for work. Functions flawlessly.