456 ratings (4.393 average)
What's new in this version (3.1.1):
- Fix for some devices (like Asus EEE Pad TF101) that didn't show the zoom circle.
- New preference to always use a scaled down version of the photo while drawing. Activating this option will reduce memory usage but does affect the maximum zoom level.
D-Measures Free has evolved into D-Photo Measures Free. This
is the free version of the D-Photo Measure application with ads. If you decide to purchase the full version, data of the free version can be imported.
This powerfull application let's you draw measures and dimensions on a photo. After photos are marked up with measurements, they can be send to anyone, or exported to the media gallery. Remember that a picture is worth a thousand words.
An indispensible tool for construction workers, engineers, architects, carpenters, real estate agents, auction sellers, ...
Warning: This application doesn't work on some Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwish) devices. This issue will be addressed in the next release.
------------- Sketch -------------
- Use a photo from the media library of your phone or take a new photo with the camera.
- Dimension arrows: 5 types.
- Text boxes to point out details.
- Draw free-hand annotations.
- Metric and imperial units: m, cm, mm, yd, ft, in and ft-in.
- Different colors for arrows, angles and text boxes. Use the color that's the most visible on the picture or use a specific color for specific purposes.
- Graphical indication of the dimension that will be moved, edited or erased.
------------- Organize -------------
- Custom photo names.<br/>By default, the photos are named for the current date and time. Long-press the photo to pop up the context menu that allows you to rename the photo.
- Folders.<br/>Organize your drawings to folders to keep an overview by project, customer or location.
------------- Share -------------
- Share full size photos with measures and dimensions.
- Share multiple drawings and folders with one click.
Last comments from Android Market
No way to label units of measurement. Please add apostrophe for inches and feet.