4337 ratings (4.316 average)
What's new in this version (1.7):
visible for android 2.1 devices now
*** Requires ADW Launcher 1.3 or higher ***
Please enjoy my first ADW theme, Black Glass.
Now with mdpi support!
How to apply the theme:
- After you are finished installing it go back to your home screen
- Click the menu button and select "ADWSettings"
- Select "Theme Preferences"
- Tap "Select your theme" and choose my Black Glass ADW Theme
- Click the "Apply theme!" button and enjoy
- The status bar in the screen shots is black because I am using cyanogenmod 7 which comes with a black status bar. Unfortunately my theme cannot control the color of the status bar
- The clock widget in my screenshot is called "Tajm"
Contact me on twitter for requests/comments/complaints: @sn0wmis3r
Last comments from Android Market
Can't open ih ?
Can't open it Uninstall,samsung galaxy S
Beautiful! Could do with more icons though. Skype? WhatsApp? Etc.
How do u set as theme? LG Ally
A very nice theme overall, but could do with a larger collection of icons, hardly any seem to be included. Samsung galaxy s
Now it looks like sense (as you can see from the screens but it's NOT.) Beautiful stuff for a first time...
Very nice app.
Add an icon for the dialer
It would be nice if you had Verizon icons
You people are complete idiots you do not "open" an adw theme. Go buy an iPhone.