What's new in this version (1.04):
<b>Turn you smart device a bit smarter!</b>
Every time you go to bed and expect to use your android device as an alarm clock there is a series of steps that you always have to remember:
- optionally setting the airplane mode not to be disturbed while sleeping
- clear the notifications so no notification sounds or lights interrupt you
- check if the next day is a holiday so we can adapt the time we want the next alarm to go off
- verify that the battery level is enough to hold till the alarm time is reached
- set the alarm at the specific time
- show the desk clock
- once the alarm goes off we should disable the airplane mode
<b>Bedtime</b> do all this for you!
Apps from the same developer
Android Eye Contact Lite
Application that gives a different view of your contacts. Instead of providing a lot of information cluttering the ...
Related Android Apps
Easily add often-used text snippets to emails, text or twitter messages.
Simple Notepad is a notepad app that gives you a quick and easy note taking experience. It's not only simple a ...
Capgemini Mobile Learning
Capgemini University Mobile Learning App - ULearn offers speed to competency and learning excellence. This CG ...
Astrid Ike is a frontend for the popular task management software Astrid. Ike allows to view your tasks categorized ...
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.