What's new in this version (1.04):
<b>Turn you smart device a bit smarter!</b>
Every time you go to bed and expect to use your android device as an alarm clock there is a series of steps that you always have to remember:
- optionally setting the airplane mode not to be disturbed while sleeping
- clear the notifications so no notification sounds or lights interrupt you
- check if the next day is a holiday so we can adapt the time we want the next alarm to go off
- verify that the battery level is enough to hold till the alarm time is reached
- set the alarm at the specific time
- show the desk clock
- once the alarm goes off we should disable the airplane mode
<b>Bedtime</b> do all this for you!
Apps from the same developer
Android Eye Contact Lite
Application that gives a different view of your contacts. Instead of providing a lot of information cluttering the ...
Related Android Apps
Visit http://www.browsix.com for an online demo!
MyLender is for Title Insurance Sales / Marketing Reps to give to their Realtor and Lender clients. The client ...
Battery Widgets Classic
Three classic beautiful battery widgetsCreated for your pleasure.
Detailed battery info, with quick access to ...
ON SALE! 50% off! AUTOMATIC Scheduled Group Texting! Create custom groups and messages, schedul ...
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.