What's new in this version (1.3):
- added more orientation support
- added new background
- new list item backgrounds
- adding settings
Log your games in this simple and easy to use app. Enter in leagues or tournaments you will attend to keep track of each game's statistics.
- enter in multiple leagues/tournaments by name
- for each league/tournament entry, add weeks
- for each week entry: set a date, name, and enter games played
- game entry includes: name, score, date, # spares, # strikes, # doubles
- long press items for addition actions such as edit and delete
Apps from the same developer
Reddit Reader allows you to view reddit.com's listings through their API
Easily keep track of your baby's feedings and wet/bowl movements
What's Kickin'? Keep a count of your baby's kicks and movements during pregnancy
Keep up to date with keys, clicks, and miles with this simple whatpulse widget
Related Android Apps
CRADAR detects a fall and sends a text message to an emergency contact.
Snooker Scoreboard Lite
A scoreboard for keeping track of match scores and statistics. Upload your matches to the web. It's free& ...
Gym Meter Cupcake
Gym-rep-o-meter is now gymmeter.com!! You might remember us from the Dwight Howard-Ch ...
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.