Time Recording - Timesheet App - FREE
by DynamicG, Version: 4.12 , 558 KB
Package name: com.dynamicg.timerecording , Last Update: 2012-10-02 21:40:22
8796 ratings (4.639 average)
What's new in this version (4.12):
• Unlocked backup & restore with Dropbox in the free version
• Minor changes to «Reporting period» (added «Semimonthly» and detailed settings for «4 Weeks» / «2 Weeks»)
• Data exports: details configuration for each report
• Text editor: «Add geo location» added to menu
See Menu/Info for "What's new"
Manage your timesheet.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Data export & email as CSV, HTML or XML
• Integrated backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only, only for Pro users)
• Dropbox integration for data export, backup & restore
• Pro version is ad-free
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support (Pro version only)
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light or dark theme ('Holo Theme') on Android 4
• For multiple trackers see the FAQ
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
• No mileage or expenses
→ TUTORIAL: see the video on YouTube to get a quick overview of the basic usage (search for "DynamicG Time Recording")
→ Translations: Italian, French, Spanish & Portuguese versions available (see my other apps)
→ App2SD: please keep the app on internal storage when using the widget (do not install on SD Card)
→ For detailed changelog see FAQ
Tags: timeclock, time tracker, punch clock, work clock, worktime tracking, time clock, time recorder.
Last comments from Android Market
A must download. Easy-to-use and track time with. Can add hourly rate and easily email reports.
Great interface. Very easy to use. Nice options for data storage and emailing.
Does not support doubletime! Checkout My Work Clock if u need app that supports doubletime.
Needs to have a better widget, similar to "my work clock" app.. if u can do that, ill donate & give 10stars
Can't work past midnight or you work 0 hours. No thought in this at all.
This has worked really well for me. No bugs or issues, just wish I could record AND summarize time in different categories.
Simple and works great
Does the job well.
Awesome, just wish there was a way to quick export 1 days data
This is a great app! The interface is easy to use and everything functions logically. I especially like how you can edit and add entries